Properly maintaining pool water chemistry is perhaps the most important aspect of maintaining a swimming pool. Your pool can be sanitized with chlorine, bromine or ultra violet.
Why not save yourself time and reduce the manual handling of chemicals and invest in an automatic chlorine feeder. This will also ensure that you maintain a consistent feed of chlorine into the pool.
Another method for water treatment is via a UV system. Installing a UV system guarantees the very best in water quality and will provide clean, fresh and clear water in an efficient and environmentally friendly manner.
Advantages of the Blue Lagoon UV System
- Provides fresh, clean and clear water
- Integrated adjustable hour counter for the Philips UV-C lamp
- Gives digital indication when the lamp needs replacing
- Built-in electronic ballast for an even power supply.
- Efficiently and safely disinfects water
- Protects your pool against pathogenic organisms
- Keeps the formation of mould, bacteria and algae under control
- Can reduce the use of chlorine and other chemicals by up to 80%
- Better for the environment than traditional methods
- Up to 35% more UV-C produced by reflection
- 316L stainless-steel housing
- Straightforward installation and maintenance